The MLADC will oversee all IOP activities. This position will work closely with the Recovery Team to assist in the continued growth and development of the program.
- Assist the team in facilitating the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), utilizing evidenced based program curriculum as well as incorporating individual service plan (ISP) goals of patients in to IOP treatment.
- Provide compassionate, nonjudgmental clinical treatment in accordance with the scope of practice.
- Complete biopsychosocial assessments
- Develop and facilitate therapy groups
- Oversight and management of IDCMP.
- Coordinate care with collaterals and family members as needed
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation using the Electronic Medical Record.
- Cooperate and work with all members of the Mid-State Treatment and Recovery team to develop, formulate, implement and revise clinical programming
- Collaboration with other Behavioral Health and Medical Clinicians in an Integrated Care Model.
- Provide recommendations to clinical staff and clinicians.
- Adhere to regulatory body standards and meet facility goals and objectives
- Attends continuing education requirements to maintain NH license.
- Communicates effectively and clearly; works effectively with co-workers as a team member and performs duties of other clerical office personnel.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
EDUCATION: Masters degree Licensed Alcohol Drug Counselor
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 500 hours of experience in substance abuse is preferred. Experience with electronic medical records is preferred.