CNHCC Calendar Posting Guidelines
The Central New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce (CNHCC) Event Calendar allows Chamber members and non-members to post, view, and search for community events and activities in a centralized location accessible to the general public. All events and activities must be open to the public and be held in the towns served by the CNHCC: Alexandria, Ashland, Bridgewater, Bristol, Campton, Center Harbor, Danbury, Dorchester, Ellsworth, Groton, Hebron, Holderness, Meredith, Moultonborough, New Hampton, Plymouth, Rumney, Sandwich, Thornton, Warren, Waterville Valley, Wentworth, and Woodstock.
All events submitted to the CNHCC Event Calendar are subject to public disclosure under applicable local, state, and/or Federal law. CNHCC reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed offensive, inflammatory, discriminatory, or inappropriate, or is a violation of this event calendar policy or any applicable law. The CNHCC Board of Directors (or its designee) shall make the final determination as to whether to restrict or remove any content on the calendar. Posting an event on the CNHCC Event Calendar does not guarantee attendance by members of the public, Chamber members, elected officials, or media personalities.
Examples of events submitted to the CNHCC Event Calendar include:
- Educational, social, cultural, or recreational events open to the public, including community fairs and celebrations, school events, summer camps, performing arts, concerts, shows, sporting events, farmer’s markets, and other community activities.
- Fundraiser events for non-profit agencies, schools, social service, or other organizations.
- Informational seminars, clinics, or meetings.
- Grand openings and business/organization anniversaries will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Events submitted for posting containing any of the following shall not be approved for posting:
- Profane language or content.
- Events that promote a specific religious or political activity or belief (e.g., church services, political fundraisers or rallies).
- Sexual content or links to sexual content.
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- Solicitations of commerce (e.g., yard sales, individual retail store offers, sale advertisements, individual fundraisers).
- K-12 or college sporting events.
- Invite-only events and announcements.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
The CNHCC Event Calendar is provided as a community service to citizens and businesses within the 23 towns served by the CNHCC. Though the calendar is moderated for posting acceptable events, CNHCC does not endorse nor verify the information included. If an entry includes a link to a website that does not end in centralnh.org, the CNHCC does not control nor review the content or operation of that website. CNHCC guarantees neither the authenticity nor security of the link, website, or linked content.